Monday, August 27, 2012

Last post Butterfly~

 This is the last blog for Creative Thinking in this week.semester. I would like to share my photo that I took yesterday at butterfly park. I have apply some photography technique that learn in this semester such as close up shoot and play with white balance. After the shooting, I found out the beauty of the butterfly when I preview the photo.



 There are many design that using the shape of butterfly, the pattern of their wings. It brings out a nice and harmony design and it more to feminine. We also can study the difference pattern that appear in their wings and we can also apply it into our design. It is very creative.



Finally this is the last post in this blog. When the moment I write this blog, it make me think out the box and also training me to be a creative designer. Hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment