Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Colour marker

Recently, I am doing for my project 2 for drawing. The media that we use is colour marker. This is the first time to use this media to paint. The first stroke I draw it make me excited. Ya, it is marker but it is a big difference between those normal marken pen. This is because colour marker can use blending technique to create effect. While marken pen just like pen just a stroke which can't do any blending. So the colour marker can create a nice colour tone for the subject matter that we draw. We buy about 31 colour marker for our assignment, it really costly. Before I use it, I feel it is difficult control and if you draw wrong, you can't cover it, not like acrylic. But after I use, I think it is easy to control and just we need to be fast. The colour of the colour marker is nice and close to natural colour. So it can make the painting look nice. It is a good media to use for painting.





This is the first marker painting exercise for the drawing 2. I feel surprise after watching the final. It really look like water colour. And I also very happy with the mark I get for this exercise. So I hope I can do well in my next project which also using colour marker as a media. The next project is about storyboard for advertisement. I hope I can overcome it. FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment