Monday, June 18, 2012

"Beepping UFO"

Last few days, I went to snowflake for my dessert. I wander that why the cashier give us the plate?? Yes, it look like plate but it actually not. When I am waiting at the collection counter, I don't know why they give us this "plate". And I only noticed the sticker on the "plate". It is the information of the function of the "plate". This make me feel curious and very inspired me. hahaha~ This is very embarrassed for me to say that this is  my first time to experience with it.
This is what the "Beeping UFO" look. This is a good invention.
The light will on and the UFO will vibrate when our orders is ready. So this really give convenience to the customer. During the peak time, the custom no need to queue at so long time to wait to their turn. This is also a solution to cure the impatient customer. This is because some customer don't like to queue and wait for long time to collect their food. So with this "Beeping UFO", they can actually wait at their own seat and only collect it when it is ready. Nowadays, the technology is so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment